One of the most effective resources in deterring or solving a crime is information from the community. Please contact us if you have ANY information on a crime that has been committed, is in commission or is being planned. You may contact us by coming in to the station, calling or e-mailing us your information:
If you would like to report an incident that recently occurred or is about to occur on the Georgia Tech campus, please call the Georgia Tech Police Department at 404-894-2500, immediately.
To report an incident that occurred off campus, contact the police department in that jurisdiction or call 911.
If you would like to come to the station, we are located at:
879 Hemphill Avenue
NW Atlanta, GA 30332-0440
Click Here for a map
To submit a crime tip by phone, call 404-894-2500.
To email a crime tip, send an e-mail to email@example.com This e-mail has been designated solely to receive information from the community about criminal activity.
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, Why crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description.